WEEKLY PICKLEBALL LEAGUE
Beginner and Advanced Pickleball Leagues!!
EA Weekly Pickleball League is a development doubles league where you don’t need to have a registered partner. Each week you will be assigned to play with 3 other partners, battling for individual points. EA tallies your points and ranks you in the league standing. You will be put to play against another set of players in the following week.
- Please send all your questions to Coach Justin at Pickleball@ElevationAthletics.ca
- Click on your Township from the list below to go to the registration page
EA Pickleball – Leagues
EA Pickleball is an affiliate with Pickleball Canada and Pickleball Ontario. Memberships with Pickleball Canada is required for participation. Total annual membership fees are $20 for Pickleball Canada, Pickleball Ontario and EA Pickleball
Municipality and Township Programs – In partnership with Elevation Athletics Association
The following programs are offered through municipality’s recreation departments and open for registration to all residents and non-residents. Please note, EA Pickleball and Elevation Athletics Association are two separate entities
How to do well in a pickleball league
- Practice: The more you practice, the better prepared you will be for the tournament. Work on your skills and techniques, and try to get as much game experience as possible. EA offers Pickleball Lessons and Clinics to improve your game!
- Know your opponents: If you know who you will be playing against, research their strengths and weaknesses and come up with a strategy to counter them.
- Warm up properly: Make sure to properly warm up before each match to prevent injuries and improve your performance.
- Stay hydrated: Drink plenty of water before and during the tournament to keep your body hydrated and help you perform at your best.
- Stay focused: Keep your mind on the game and try to block out distractions. Stay positive and don’t let mistakes or setbacks discourage you.
- Communicate with your partner: If you are playing doubles, communicate with your partner and work together to come up with a winning strategy.
- Have fun: Ultimately, the most important thing is to enjoy the experience and have fun. If you are having a good time, you are more likely to play your best.